👉📖 ✍️ 🇺🇸 English (Leer en Español • Otras versiones en la Bibliografía (Bibliography) al final).
- English: Cira Arroyo Fuentes — Staying dedicated to writing is my passion with all my heart: The first thing I do when I wake up, at any time of the day, and when I go to bed. It is my treasure, relief, cleansing, and independence; my moment of communion with God to receive the messages I share with the world.
Collaboration: PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes
SINPE: 6083-1579 |
Message:
The modern world runs under a maximum and imposed stress that sickens the soul and causes depression. However, there is a healthy, voluntary stress: the one we choose to keep ourselves active. The body and mind were made to work; if the mind grows lazy, it exposes us to Alzheimer's, and if the body does not move, sarcopenia advances.
📚 BIBLIOGRAPHY AND ADDITIONAL READING ✍️
Choose your path to read the full texts:
🇺🇸 Read the Full Inspiration in English (Long Text):
https://ciraarroyofuentes.blogspot.com/2026/08/english-template-full-version-message.html?m=1
🇺🇸 Read the Executive Summary in English (Short Text):
🇨🇷 Leer la Inspiración Completa en Español (Texto Largo):
https://ciraarroyofuentes.blogspot.com/2026/08/version-completa-titulo-del-mensaje.html?m=1
🇨🇷 Leer el Resumen Ejecutivo en Español (Texto Corto):

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario