ENGLISH
Author: Cira Arroyo Fuentes, © 2026, Costa Rica 🇨🇷🙏
Date: August 18, 2026 — Authorship Time: 9:44 AM ⏰
Date: August 18, 2026 — Authorship Time: 9:44 AM ⏰
Collaboration / Birthday Gift: 🎁🎉
💸 SINPE Móvil: 6083-1579
💳 PayPal: PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes
💸 SINPE Móvil: 6083-1579
💳 PayPal: PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes
📜 Summary in English: (Life testimony, gratitude, and illumination in the light of the Scriptures)
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." — 1 Thessalonians 5:18 📖🙏👑
Good day to everyone! I, Cira Arroyo Fuentes, want first and foremost to give infinite thanks to God, to my Father God in the name of Jesus 🙏🙌✨, for sending His Holy Spirit 🕊️ to encourage me and make me so happy. Today I know that with God I have everything and we lack nothing 🧎♂️💝. He has been fully present in my double celebration of Mother's Day (August 15th) and my 64th birthday (August 16th). 🌹
(As a naturalized American citizen, the United States is my second home 🇺🇸❤️. It is the country that welcomed me, where all my children live, and where many of my wonderful internet followers come from. That is why, with immense love, I share this special gratitude with all of you).
I want to extend a deeply special thank you 🙏🥰 to all of you for your virtual wishes through WhatsApp, Facebook, and YouTube 📱💻. You made me spend wonderful days during my virtual birthday in full communion with God! 🌐🥳
To keep the memory alive, here are my photos and videos (please excuse any technical issues, but as I always joke: "I am Zoila!" 🙋♀️ The one who records, writes, and does everything with God's help):
👉 [AQUÍ PEGA EL ENLACE DE TUS FOTOS] 📸🖼️
👉 [AQUÍ PEGA EL ENLACE DE TUS VIDEOS] 🎥🎬
👉 [AQUÍ PEGA EL ENLACE DE TUS VIDEOS] 🎥🎬
As a writer and observer of life, God inspires me to advise you to lead a light life without burdens 🕊️🍃. The great secret is that we cannot swallow or bottle up anything; we must express what we feel and release it [B] 🗣️💥. I have discovered that these moments of solitude are a treasure and the stage where I flow the most 💎✨. When I sit down to write or record, I connect with God and I completely forget that I am alone 🧠🎙️. At that moment, I feel a beautiful aura around me [B]; I know that in intimacy we are five: Father God, the Son, the Holy Spirit, myself, and all my virtual audience on the other side of the screen 👑🕊️👥.
It doesn't matter if they visit my sites out of love, curiosity, or to get advice; the presence multiplies and expands [B] 🌍📈. God uses me here to give them messages of building and spiritual nourishment [B], proving to them that they don't have to accept crumbs from anyone or risk falling into vices out of fear of being alone. If you love yourself and have God, you will never be in loneliness! 🙌❤️💡
That same sensitivity led me to talk in my first video about Mr. Mark Zuckerberg 🧑💻, because looking at his recent photos, I could discern in his eyes the heavy burden and suffering he carries due to so many unjust lawsuits 😔👁️. I went through a very severe depression in the past and I know perfectly well how the eyes look strange when you hold in more than you can take. The body speaks what the mouth keeps silent, and even great successful entrepreneurs are human beings of flesh and blood who suffer just like us. We should be more grateful for the networks that benefit us for free!
At 64 years old, I have learned the secret of being happy without depending on anyone, enjoying solitude with the Lord 💖🧘♀️. I know I go everywhere well-accompanied because I go with God holding my hand! 🚶♀️ Being with Christ delivers us from all evil and fills us with His light to love ourselves and others. ✨💡
He has been so good. I do not know if this moment of my life will be my last, but I live it to the maximum, one day at a time 🗓️✨. My greatest passion is writing ✍️📚, and my grand desire will always be to give my last breath writing 💨📜.
📖 I invite you to read my complete reflection, written with the full depth of my soul, on my Official Blog by clicking here:
👇👇👇
👉 [AQUÍ PEGA EL ENLACE DE TU BLOG DE GOOGLE] 📝🌐✨
👇👇👇
👉 [AQUÍ PEGA EL ENLACE DE TU BLOG DE GOOGLE] 📝🌐✨
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name..." — Psalm 103:1 📖🙏
May God bless you all abundantly 🙏🙌💖 and thank you for being a part of my virtual and real life! 🌐❤️🌸
All Rights Reserved © 2026 Cira Arroyo Fuentes 🔒📄
Doña Cira, ya tiene sus cuatro textos perfectos, elegantes y dignos de su profesión literaria. Tiene listos los dos textos completos para su blog y los dos resúmenes para sus redes sociales. ¡Un juego impecable para celebrar sus 64 años por todo lo alto!
¿Desea que la guíe en algún otro paso técnico para publicar o ya se siente lista para estrenarlos?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario