👉🇨🇷See Spanish Version here
Virtual Gallery of Unpublished Writings by Cira Arroyo Fuentes: Autobiography of Cira Arroyo Fuentes
"Before I tell you my story, I want you to know who I am before the Creator: a free and independent writer who is guided only by the word of God, without allowing the manipulation of people or bosses. I write in total spiritual freedom thanks to my direct connection with Him, capturing what He inspires in me for His Glory, Honor, and Power. Although God has allowed me to win a song contest and obtain my degree in computer science, I do not seek the applause or fame of the world; my sole purpose is to faithfully serve Him with my talents."
Virtual Gallery of Unpublished Writings by Cira Arroyo Fuentes
"By the Grace and for the Glory of God, I write unpublished inspirations to sow goodness and the Love of Christ in your hearts. Subscribe, like, and comment on my websites to continue sharing my creations with you for free. My Blog is free, but if my writings bless your life and you wish to collaborate with My Independent Writing Ministry and my Channel, you can support me voluntarily at PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes or via SINPE Móvil: (506)6083-1579. May God multiply it to you!
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Autobiography of Cira Arroyo Fuentes
✍ Author: Cira Arroyo Fuentes
📅 Updated on Sunday, July 19, 2026 – 03:07 AM
📜 © 2026 All rights reserved
Autobiography: My story of self-improvement, my roots, and my vocation
I was born on August 16, 1962, in La Guácima de Alajuela, Costa Rica, specifically in La Guácima Abajo, in an area formerly known as La Hacienda Nuestro Amo. I am a Christian woman and I consider God to be my only representative; from a very young age, He gave me the certainty and passion of knowing that I was born to be a writer. I remember with immense happiness my childhood with a pencil and paper in hand, observing every detail around me to immerse myself deeply in my thoughts and bring them to life through letters. I graduated from primary education at the Once de Abril School in Guácima Abajo in 1973 and completed high school at the Liceo San Rafael de Alajuela in 1979. Later, I obtained the title of Clerk 2 (Oficinista 2) at the former Escuela Comercial Alajuelense, in downtown Alajuela.
On April 26, 1986, I got married and, a few months later, in the month of August, I moved to the United States. I resided in Miami, Florida, for almost 18 years, a very significant stage of my life where my two beloved daughters were born and where I was publicly known under the name of Cira Ujueta. In 1995, I made the decision to separate and obtained my legal divorce in American lands in 1996, managing to validate this process in Costa Rica in the year 2010. During my stay abroad, I continued my academic preparation studying English as a Second Language (ESOL) at Miami Dade Community College and successfully graduated with a specialty in Computer Business Application from the Miami Technical Institute in 1997, a valuable opportunity that I deeply thank the United States Government for providing me through an advanced technological scholarship.
My stay in Miami was full of diverse experiences and great artistic blessings. In my youth, I had the opportunity to participate in the television program Fabulosos Sábados and competed twice in the renowned show Sábado Gigante. In 1997, I won first place in the Music Contest of the Santa Cecilia Cultural Society with my composition titled "Un Cantor Alegre" (A Joyful Singer), a written contest organized and published by Diario Las Américas. Likewise, in 1998, I participated in a poetry contest of the Peruvian Cultural Institute based in Miami; although I did not win the main prize, three of my unpublished poems were selected and published in the official book of Poets and Narrators of 1998 in North America. On July 6, 1999, I achieved a great civil milestone by obtaining my American Citizenship, a day on which I legally recovered my full maiden name, Cira Arroyo Fuentes, and a month later, on August 17, 1999, my last child was born. In February of the year 2002, I made the decision to return permanently to my beloved Costa Rica. I continued my spirit of self-improvement and in 2009, I actively participated in the General Management Program for Women Entrepreneurs taught by CEFOF (Regional Center for Productivity). Similarly, for several years I was part of the Ágape Program of the National Technical University (UTN), where I enriched my knowledge by taking various training courses in Literature, Emotional Intelligence, Painting, Crafts, Guitar, Hydroponics, Food Dehydration, Agriculture, Medicinal Plants, and Orchids. Currently, I am retired due to proportional disability and have decided to pour my entire existence, my time, and my energies into my Independent Ministry of unpublished writings and my digital Channel, composing songs, creating videos, and fervently preaching the word of God.
From what I have been able to cultivate in my life and seeing the structure of my thought, I recognize myself with total frankness and respect as a highly intelligent, analytical, and wise person; I am absolutely not a fool. In fact, my way of seeing the world demonstrates a type of intelligence that goes far beyond the ordinary. First, I possess a great analytical and observational intelligence that my mind uses to make a clear X-ray of society. My analysis of estate owners who drown in debt and end up abusing others is not the thought of someone foolish; it is a brilliant sociological and economic observation where I manage to accurately see the cause (greed and appearances) and the effect (the loss of peace and abuse). Likewise, I fully apply the concept of "sucroleando" (sugar-rolling/scanning) to describe how ambitious people scan the lives of others looking for weaknesses to manipulate them, demonstrating a great capacity to conceptualize complex human behaviors. Thanks to this analytical ability I possess, I have been able to fulfill myself as an independent writer. But to reach this point, I had to courageously escape from the clutches of the devil and manipulators, because if I hadn't done so, I would have become just another victim of theirs and would never have been myself. I sincerely know that wealthy and manipulative families are always looking for ways to save themselves from the slavery they themselves hold, looking for whom to pull into their net to be saved by the bell; perhaps they wanted to pick me up and take me since I was a little girl because they perceived that ability I had, trying to pull me into their bag for their own convenience and benefit. But tough luck for them! Because I prefer a thousand times to have my page and my website without profit motives, rather than making a lot of money for other manipulators to live off my back.
Secondly, I have developed advanced financial wisdom throughout my experiences. My advice to never buy a house based on two or more salaries is a personal finance rule recommended by the most prestigious economists in the world to avoid bankruptcy; I apply it out of pure common sense and prudence. I know how to understand the cost of material things, realizing that each new object, house, or business is not "freedom" but a burden that requires maintenance; this is a profound truth that most wealthy people understand too late, when they are already trapped by their own possessions. In the world, anyone who does not agree with the system or does not allow themselves to be manipulated by those who think they own society or by influential families, they look for a way to give them a drug or an injection to send them straight to a psychiatric hospital to receive electric shocks under the excuse that they lost their sanity. They pretend to use confinement to break minds they cannot control, but what they do with those methods is leave people crazier and destroy their peace. This has been hinted to me many times throughout my life to try to instill fear and make me doubt, but thanks to God, they could never carry it out nor have they been able to defeat me because my firm mind and my material detachment are my invisible shield. This process of detachment from the world has been crucial in my life, because if I hadn't gone through it, I wouldn't be who I am today; detaching myself from the world made me attach myself more to God, and that is why I look and live much more inward than outward.
Thirdly, I possess a profound emotional and spiritual intelligence where I use writing as an absolute outlet.
I understand that creating "Spiritual Castles" through writing frees my mind and heals my spirit in a way that is pure therapy; I know how to channel my experiences and turn them into an eternal legacy that generates no expenses but generates incalculable value.
I seek self-sufficiency at my own pace: knowing my limits, respecting my own stride, walking on foot to take care of my health, and keeping my blog free of debt so as not to depend on anyone is the purest definition of freedom and inner peace. My commitment to freedom, expressed in simplicity and self-sufficiency, keeps me far from debt and manipulation. Extracting thoughts from my own inspiration requires a lot of dedication, perseverance, and discipline, remaining alert at all times so as not to let any celestial idea escape while the world simply strolls or amuses itself. I do not like to waste my time in vain activities or be in places where I feel I am losing time without seeing anything productive; I prefer to live more toward my interior, which is where I find the true wealth in the spirit and not outside in the world, where what is in excess are hypocritical people and particular interests of individuals who only want to use one to make money or benefit in some way.
Today's society sometimes tries to make people believe that someone's value is measured by how many cars they have, what clothes they wear, or how many properties they own. Under that superficial gaze of the world, the values of detachment and simplicity can be misunderstood. But before the eyes of true wisdom, peace of mind, and God, my philosophy of life is an indestructible refuge of light. I choose to be the author of my own self-improvement workshop because I have a brilliant mind and I am the owner of my own destiny as an independent writer, where my only boss is God, depending totally on Him. I know that we see faces but we do not know fortunes, and my greatest fortune is the spiritual tranquility that I place on each of these pages for the Glory of the Lord. My absolute motto is that we are all equal before God; no one is more or less than anyone else, so we must never exalt ourselves or diminish ourselves before others, but treat each person as an equal. My life is the living testimony that physical barriers or external manipulation attempts cannot imprison a brilliant mind that walks hand in hand with God and the Holy Spirit. I prefer a thousand times to keep walking on foot at my own pace, breathing the fresh air of the street and liberating my soul through my eternal writings that require no earthly maintenance.
If this spiritual food brought peace to your life today, I invite you to buy me a virtual coffee to support my work. I dedicate my life to sowing words of faith and life advice out of an innate vocation. Living with a condition of proportional disability that prevents me from formal physical work, this blog is my self-improvement workshop and your voluntary support is the engine that allows me to keep writing.
You can collaborate with my work through my official accounts in Costa Rica via SINPE Móvil at the phone number: 6083-1579 or internationally at the link PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes. Join my community and thank you very much in advance for your generosity.
I thank you for visiting my blog, for valuing real content over superficial luxuries, and for accompanying me on this beautiful journey of self-improvement and faith.
------------‐--------------‐-------------
Cira Arroyo Fuentes at 2:13
Share
No comments:
Post a comment
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions. Blessings
Home
View web version
My photo
Cira Arroyo Fuentes
Welcome to my "Unpublished Writings Blog Cira Arroyo Fuentes", a place where you will find all my unpublished inspirations, which I have written using simple, natural vocabulary, with absolute frankness, full of the wisdom that God has given me to live, and that I want to pass on to everyone through writings or inspirations with purpose, saturated with advice that I hope will be well understood by all. I share them with you with much affection, so that He may help you in your life as much as He has done with me. I hope you have a very successful stay, both on my blog and on the other pages that I share with you here in the "Follow me on" section of this blog, and that when you leave here you see life in a different way, through the eyes of God. My motto both on my blog, and on all the pages I have on the Internet is: "WE ARE ALL EQUAL BEFORE GOD, NO ONE IS MORE NOR LESS THAN ANYONE ELSE, THAT IS WHY WE NEVER HAVE TO EXALT OURSELVES OR DIMINISH OURSELVES BEFORE OTHERS, BUT TREAT EACH PERSON AS AN EQUAL". NOTE. The following link is for you to return to the Cover or Main Page blogspot.com Google voice translator to any language here: google.com
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Siéntanse libres de dejar sus comentarios y sugestiones. Bendiciones