miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2026

👉 🇺🇸 English

📝 Title: The Envy of Old Gossipers
[Photo]
🌐 Back to Home / Cover Page
✍️ Author: Cira Arroyo Fuentes
📅 Wednesday, August 5, 2026 – 7:47 PM
📜 © 2026 All rights reserved
Introduction
This writing is a reflection on female resilience and independence in the face of envy on social networks, where it is argued that negative criticism and attempts to undermine someone are transformed into digital success by increasing interaction. The author, Cira Arroyo Fuentes, rejects traditional stereotypes and emotional dependency ("alipego"), defending authenticity, self-sufficiency, and personal innovation through a blog structure that includes a final invitation to collaborate with her work.
🎯 Core Message
I do not care at all what envious people say because the more they come in to undermine you, the more you win on social media. Every cloud has a silver lining, and while those old gossipers criticize other people's lives, their own gossip gives us more interaction and boosts our reach.
📜 Extended Message
There is one thing that is really bothering me, and it is how they attack women influencers just because they decided to live alone or get a divorce. A bunch of critical people come out to ask why they do not dedicate themselves to their home, their children, and their grandchildren, sticking their noses into what is none of their business.
If those people are so happy and glad with the life they lead, I wonder why on earth they go online to read what another woman posts. What a foolish thing to enter a chat just to spew venom; whatever does not interest me, I block it and throw it in the trash because water that you shall not drink, let it run.
Those critical women think they are the precious little girl who conquered a stallion to support her, but the truth is that there are plenty of breadwinning women sustaining lazy husbands. It is shameful to see men living off hardworking women while they lounge around talking on the computer and having virtual and personal relationships with others.
It makes me sad to see those old women who do absolutely nothing if they do not have their husband, partner, or boyfriend right by their side because they have no independence or personality. Poor me? No, I feel sorry for people who are not independent and who, if they do not walk around with that codependency right next to them, are completely useless in life.
I am an original person who does not copy anyone, and I sit in my ergonomic chair, which I use for my spinal pain, to talk like a parrot about whatever comes to my mind. I do not deal with rehearsals, or notes, or earpieces, or reading screens like those boring journalists who all talk exactly the same and with the same sing-song voice.
I like innovation and arriving at a place to cause a massive scene in an instant, even if they say they do not invite me because I am going to shine too brightly and outshine them. Today I have one face and tomorrow another because I am multifaceted, and I do not give a damn what people think of me as long as I am happy.
The Bible tells us in Romans twelve two not to conform to this world, and that is why I break the traditional mold which is just a big, boring laziness. I let envy slide off me because the more they comment to bring you down, the more you win and the faster you rise, so I keep moving forward without turning back.
🕊️ Bible Verse
"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." — Romans 12:2
🤝 Collaboration Note
Support me with a virtual coffee ☕✨
My proportional physical disability does not stop me from sharing my unpublished life-advice inspirations. If this writing brought you peace, you can support my work here:
🇨🇷 SINPE Móvil: 6083-1579
🌐 PayPal: PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes
Join my community and thank you for your generosity!
💭 Author's Note
This writing comes from observing the realities of the world and human behavior, guided by what God places in my mind and heart.
"You either build with God on the rock of self-sufficiency or with the world on the sand of material appearances."
👉 Read my full life story in my Autobiography here:
blogspot.com
✍️ My Blog
blogspot.com
📱 Follow me here:
blogspot.com
📚 Bibliography
🌐 Back to Home / Cover Page

No hay comentarios: