👉 🇨🇷 Spanish Version here
🌐 Go to Cover
✍️ Author: Cira Arroyo Fuentes
📅 Wednesday, July 22, 2026 – 12:45 AM
📜 © 2026 All rights reserved
📅 Wednesday, July 22, 2026 – 12:45 AM
📜 © 2026 All rights reserved
🎯 Core Message
True beauty and health are born from an early spiritual connection with God that protects our body, which is His temple, preventing the devil and his commercial servants from manipulating our minds with false standards and inventions designed solely to take our money and destroy our identity.
📜 Extended Message
Chapter I: The early spiritual awakening and the rhythm of the tortoise
Many times I go down like a stone to the people of the world who seek to make money, and it is simply because I do not allow myself to be manipulated, nor can they make a business out of me. At 63 years old, almost turning 64, I feel completely happy just as I am, showing my virgin gray hair, my natural face, and the wrinkles proper to my age. I do not use makeup, I do not dye my hair, and my gestures when I speak are completely spontaneous because I express with my hands, my eyes, and my bearing the pure fullness that I have with my Creator, without any pretense before cameras or anyone else.
The secular world runs desperately after illusions, but I have decided to live at the rhythm of the tortoise, detached from the current of this century and waiting for the Lord's perfect timing. I perfectly understand that God gives us things in His time and not in ours, and that is why now that I am at this age, He is delivering the most wisdom and inspiration to me. However, the sooner a person seeks the Holy Spirit of God in their life, the sooner His blessings will manifest, and the more protected they will be against visible and invisible attacks.
I am infinitely grateful to God for having found the spiritual world at a very early age, when I had not yet ruined my body or my life in the lost ways of the world. When you find the light of Christ in time, you learn to restrain the body so that it returns to the spirit, and to restrain the spirit so that it does not surrender to the flesh; it is a constant and daily struggle to keep both elements united in the same and holy path of righteousness.
Chapter II: The flower and the carnation that are touched too much are ruined
I have always had the conviction that the flower that is touched too much ends up being ruined. It is of vital importance to remind the world that the carnation is also ruined, not only the rose; this applies to both men and women who decide to surrender their bodies to a promiscuous life and allow themselves to be manipulated by the materialistic businesses of society. Look at how the world has destroyed so many artists and beautiful people, disfiguring their faces and damaging their skin because of implants, unnecessary surgeries, and the massive amount of makeup and heavy chemicals imposed on them.
Satan uses an organized network of victimizers who act as his servants: tattoo artists, body piercers, beauty salons with their destructive chemical components, extreme plastic surgeons, and dealers of vices like cigarettes, cigars, or liquid drugs. The devil also has all of them deceived, feeding their pride and ego to make them believe that with their hands and industries they can manufacture a beauty superior to what God already designed perfect from birth. Out of greed and covetousness for money, these servants sell their souls to the enemy, turning human dissatisfaction into a multi-million dollar business.
The enemy's plan is a slow deception that is engineered step by step throughout a person's entire life. First, he plants a lie in the little heads of children from the time they are very small that they are ugly and not perfect, forcing them to save money from their childhood with the sole illusion of getting surgeries or marking their skin in the future to please society. Once the devil manages to get the person to disfigure themselves and spend fortunes destroying the temple of the Lord, he removes the blindfold from their eyes so that when they look in the mirror they despise themselves, sink into deep darkness, and seek to end their own lives.
Chapter III: The secret of repentance before the empty mirror
When a human being stands before the mirror with an empty body and without the light of the Holy Spirit inside, all they see is darkness and the enemy pushes them to destroy themselves even further. That is why it is an urgent necessity to cry out to God from childhood to keep the mind open and firm; if a person plants themselves on the Rock that is Christ from a young age and rejects the world's inventions, no victimizer or business of Satan can ever manipulate or deceive them.
Even though the devil's plan is highly machiavellian and takes years to structure, it completely vanishes before the supreme power of the Holy Spirit when a person decides to stop hurting themselves immediately. The secret of everything lies in true repentance and in changing one's life radically; if you used to get tattoos, do not get tattooed anymore; if you consumed chemicals or drugs, stop completely and cease damaging the most precious work of the Creator. The irreversible physical changes and the marks made on the skin will remain as they are, but the most beautiful thing is that the Holy Spirit a person receives to heal their spirit can never be harmed by the devil, who must run away from His presence before the Holy fire burns him.
When the light of God arrives in a life, in whatever state it may be, the destructive plan of hell comes to an end and the game is over. The devil may have mistreated or damaged the material vessel with his temporary deceptions, but he can never claim or destroy the soul of a person who has repented from the heart and has allowed the Spirit of God to save them, transform them, and make them shine for His Glory and His Honor.
🕊️ Bible Verses
- "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." — Exodus 14:14
- "To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd. You save the humble but bring low those whose eyes are haughty." — Psalm 18:25-27
🤝 Collaboration Note
Support my work with a virtual coffee ☕✨
I share life advice with faith, because my proportional physical disability does not prevent me from bringing to light my unpublished inspirations in my virtual space. If this writing gave you peace, you can support my work here:
I share life advice with faith, because my proportional physical disability does not prevent me from bringing to light my unpublished inspirations in my virtual space. If this writing gave you peace, you can support my work here:
🇨🇷 SINPE Móvil: 6083-1579
🌐 PayPal: PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes
Join my community and thank you for your generosity!
💭 Author's Note
This writing is born from observing the realities of the world and human behaviors under the guidance that God places in my mind and heart.
"Each day I am more convinced that I have nothing to do out there in the outside world and prefer to live in my inner world with God, so I invite you to evaluate at what speed you are living and whether you are building on the rock of self-sufficiency or on the sand of material appearances."
"Each day I am more convinced that I have nothing to do out there in the outside world and prefer to live in my inner world with God, so I invite you to evaluate at what speed you are living and whether you are building on the rock of self-sufficiency or on the sand of material appearances."
👉 If you wish to know in detail my life trajectory, my studies in Miami, my roots, and how my vocation to create these spiritual castles was born, I cordially invite you to read my Autobiography with my full story by clicking on this link: blogspot.com
✍️ My Blog
blogspot.com
blogspot.com
📱 Follow me on my Social Networks: blogspot.com
📚 Bibliography
The Holy Bible, New International Version.
🌐 Go to Cover

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario