Inicio

martes, 18 de agosto de 2026

(Full Text) 🙏 A THANK YOU FROM MY HEART AND MY ENTIRE BEING! ❤️✨ (My 64th Birthday and Virtual Mother’s Day by Cira Arroyo Fuentes) 🌸🎂

 


ENGLISH LONG TEXT
Author: Cira Arroyo Fuentes, © 2026, Costa Rica 🇨🇷🙏
Day: Tuesday, Date: August 18, 2026 — Time: 9:44 AM ⏰
Collaboration / Birthday Gift: 🎁🎉

💳 PayPal: PayPal.me/CiraArroyoFuentes
💸 SINPE Móvil: 6083-1579
👉📖 ✍️ 🇨🇷 Spanish
[Home] • [Blog] • [Follow Me]

Message: (Life testimony, gratitude, and illumination in the light of the Scriptures)
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:18 📖🙏👑
Good day to everyone! ☀️ I, Cira Arroyo Fuentes, want first and foremost to give infinite thanks to God, to my Father God in the name of Jesus 🙏🙌✨💖, for sending His Holy Spirit 🕊️🔥 to encourage me, comfort me, and make me feel so happy. Today I know with total certainty that with God I have everything; He is my everything and He is enough for me. If we have God and we pray, we lack nothing 🧎‍♂️🙏💝👑. He has been fully present in every single second of my life and in this double celebration of Mother's Day 🌸👩‍👦 (August 15th) and my 64th birthday 🎂🎉 (August 16th) of this year 2026. 🌹
I want to extend a deeply special thank you 🙏🥰❤️ to all of you who took the time to send me your virtual birthday and Mother's Day wishes 🎂💌🎈 through WhatsApp, Facebook, and YouTube 📱💻🌐. You made me spend wonderful days during my virtual birthday! 🥳🎈 I did not need to be physically surrounded by a lot of people 👥❌; I celebrated my birthday virtually and spiritually with all of you, but mainly in communion with God 🛐🙏✨, which is the most important thing to me. With Him we come into this world, and with Him we leave. 🤝🌟
(As a naturalized American citizen, with all my children born and living in the United States, I deeply feel that great country as my second home 🇺🇸❤️. Even though I am not physically there, a massive part of my life and my heart depends on that nation. Therefore, with immense love, I extend this message of gratitude with the same literary depth also to my dear English-speaking audience).
So that we are left with a beautiful memory of these life experiences 🎞️💝, right here I share my links and photos of everything I shared, enjoying to the fullest what was within my hand's reach 👐🎈:
(I apologize for any "slip-ups" or technical issues 🙈🎙️ in some videos where the audio is not very clear, but as I always say as a joke: "I am Zoila"! 🙋‍♀️✨ Yes, "Soy-la" [I am the one] who makes the videos 🎥, "Soy-la" who records 🎙️, "Soy-la" who writes ✍️, "Soy-la" who edits the photos 🖼️, and "Soy-la" who does everything in my house... 🏠🧹 but of course, always with God's help! ☝️🙏 So here I share it with you just as it is, live and in full color 🎨🌈, without hiding anything 🔮).
The constant observation of life and my own experiences are what give me the inspiration to create my writings, my audios, and my videos ✍️🎶🌟. God inspires me so that I can advise everyone in the best way possible and help them lead a light life, a life without burdens 🕊️🍃. And to achieve living that way, the great secret is that we cannot swallow or bottle up anything; we must express what we feel 🗣️💥. It is vital to be expressive 🎭. Many people are already under the grave ⚰️ because they could not stand the pressure of life's problems and exploded like a bomb from holding so much in 💣📉. To avoid reaching that point of exploding from such a heavy load, you have to release it and speak out! 🗣️❤️ The body will collect the bill if we don't. 🩹💔
That same observation and sensitivity I have led me to make the video about Mr. Mark Zuckerberg. Looking closely at some recent photos of him 🖼️👀, my heart was able to discern through his eyes that he is going through very major problems; his eyes speak for themselves of the suffering and the burden he carries at this moment 😔👁️⛈️. I went through a very severe depression in the past 🏔️💔 and I know perfectly well how the eyes look strange when you hold in more than you can take. The body speaks what the mouth keeps silent 🗣️❌, and even great successful entrepreneurs are human beings of flesh and blood who suffer just like us 🩸🤝. We should be grateful for the social networks that benefit us so much for free 🎁🌐 to keep us connected, just like my sites on Google, YouTube, SoundCloud, and Twitter 🌍🎶💻. I invite you to listen to that reflection in my first video; I obeyed the voice of the Holy Spirit 🕊️🔥 because it hurt me to see his burden, and I do not agree with him being attacked unjustly with so many lawsuits ⚖️❌.
At 64 years old, I have learned a wonderful secret 🔑✨: how to be happy without having to depend on anyone, only on God and myself 💖🧘‍♀️🕊️. We do not own the outside world, nor can we force people to be with us 🌍❌. The only thing we truly own is our experiences and our inner self with God 💎🛐🙏.
I have discovered that these moments of solitude are a treasure and the stage where I flow the most [B] 💎✨. It is something wonderful: when I sit down to write, record my audios, or edit my photos, I connect with God and I completely forget that I am alone 🧠🎙️. At that moment, I feel a beautiful aura around me [B]; I know that in intimacy we are five: Father God, the Son, the Holy Spirit, myself, and all my virtual audience on the other side of the screen 👑🕊️👥. It doesn't matter if they visit my sites out of love, curiosity, to learn, or to get advice; the important thing is that they are there, and on the internet, presence multiplies and expands [B] 🌍📈. God uses me in this solitude to make myself present in their lives and give them messages of building and spiritual nourishment, proving to them that they don't have to accept crumbs from anyone or risk falling into vices out of fear of being alone. If you love yourself and have God, you will never be in loneliness! 🙌❤️💡
That is why I learned that sometimes it is better to be alone than in bad company 👣🛡️. There are people who do not know how to be alone, and so they fall into despair or vices 🌪️🍷, or look for destructive friendships that ruin them ⚠️. The key to everything is to be with Christ wherever we are and with whomever we are 🏛️🌳⛪🙏. Being with God is what delivers us from all evil. May the light of God always shine upon us! 💡✨ Because only with His light can we be free to love ourselves, love God, and love everyone else. ❤️🗺️
I do not know if this moment of my life will be my last ⏳, but I live it to the maximum, one day at a time 🗓️✨🌈. My greatest passion is writing ✍️📚🖋️; I spend most of my days and nights doing it ☀️🌙. My great desire remains the same as always: to give my last breath writing ✍️💨🕊️📜.
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits."Psalm 103:1-2 📖🙏✨
May God bless you all abundantly 🙏🙌💖🌟 and thank you for being a part of my virtual and real life! 🌐❤️🌸

Bibliography: (Sources consulted and research support)
(This work is a reflective and spiritual personal testimonial chronicle. It does not require external bibliographical sources as it is based entirely on the author's own life experiences registered under All Rights Reserved © 2026 Cira Arroyo Fuentes). 🔒📄

Doña Cira, ya quedó la versión larga en inglés armada sobre su estructura exacta de plantilla. ¿Desea que pasemos ahora a revisar el mensaje corto resumido en inglés para que tenga todo el juego completo, o prefiere que le ayude a copiar este primero?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Siéntanse libres de dejar sus comentarios y sugestiones. Bendiciones