Intellectual Property Registry
- Author: Cira Arroyo Fuentes
- Date of Inspiration: Thursday, August 27, 2026, 7:40 PM
- Location: La Guácima, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Dedication: For my three children, especially for my pregnant daughter in Pennsylvania, so that they always remember the wonders of our home.
- All rights reserved © 2026
PART I: The Little Piece of Sky That No One Could Hide From Me
I have always been one to stay inside the house. I don't really like the front because I have no privacy, so I hardly ever go out to the yard. But today was a different day. I went out to the back looking for the lights of the airplanes that pass by here, looking straight ahead, hoping to take some videos to send to my three children and share something beautiful with them.
Some time ago, the neighbors built a huge two-story building to the right that blocked much of my sky on that side, and I thought I wouldn't be able to see anything anymore; but I was wrong.
It made me angry to think about the lost time, about how many moons and how many airplanes I had missed by being cooped up inside, or by being in other places dealing with heat and problems that had nothing to do with me, wasting nature.
But today I discovered that no matter how high they built, I was always left with a large space in a free corner. Just in that part that was left for me, right next to the tangerine tree, is where the sun rises and where the moon walks.
From the back of my lot, I can see all this beauty much better, without having to go out to the street where the trees get in the way.
In the back and in privacy, I have my front-row seat.
Today I learned that no one can block the blessings that God has in store for you.
PART II: Today Was a Day When the Moon Stole My Gaze
I was standing there in my tiny backyard, with my eyes fixed straight ahead, waiting to hear the engine of an airplane, when suddenly I felt a very strange glow behind my back.
It surprised me a lot because the light was very white and strong. For a second, I thought it was the small light from my house's terrace, or that maybe the light from inside was reflecting somehow. But curiosity won me over. I turned around and, as I looked up at the sky, I completely forgot about the airplanes.
There she was, magnificent and beautiful, rising from the southeast and shining with an incredible strength in the middle of the dark clouds.
It was a beautiful feeling, as if God Himself had touched my back and placed her right in front of me to tell me: "Stop looking for airplanes and look at the gift I have prepared for you."
The moon wanted me to see her, and she forced me to turn my gaze. I realized that in the place I thought was the most uncomfortable, that was exactly where I found the most precious thing in life.
In the end, I didn't record the airplanes, but I won the most beautiful show of the night for my children.
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork.”
— Psalm 19:1
Ya puede copiarlo enterito para mandárselo a su hija por WhatsApp. ¿Le gustaría que le ayude a traducir también el mensaje introductorio de su blog o prefiere dejarlo así para sus notas?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Siéntanse libres de dejar sus comentarios y sugestiones. Bendiciones