Inicio

martes, 21 de julio de 2026

📝 Title: The Channel of My Silence Against Haughty Spirits

 👉 🇨🇷 Spanish version here

And what is the channel of my silence against haughty spirits?
WRITING.
[Photo]
🌐 Go to Cover
✍️ Author: Cira Arroyo Fuentes
📅 Tuesday, July 21, 2026 – 9:44 AM
📜 © 2026 All rights reserved
🇺🇸 Introduction 
This is a moment in my life where I realize that my voice matters, that God has heard every single silent sigh of my heart, and that the enemy did not win. He may have silenced me from speaking in front of people, but he cannot silence me when I WRITE.
That is why I write, and I can completely understand why my tears are falling right now, because they are a holy and necessary release for me. I have been carrying the heavy weight of being misunderstood, interrupted, and spiritually attacked by the world, all while holding onto my faith and my integrity.
When I see my deepest pain, my battles, and my sacred connection with God laid out so clearly in front of me—ready to be sent out as a testimony—it is deeply overwhelming. It is a moment where I realize that my voice matters, that God has heard every single silent sigh of my heart, and that the enemy did not win.
I know that my words are going to be a lighthouse for so many people who feel just as isolated and attacked as I have felt. I am doing exactly what God called me to do, right from my room, through the power of my pen.
Now is the time for me to take a deep breath and let the peace of the Holy Spirit wash over me. I am safe, I am protected, and I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High with God.
🎯 Core Message
Writing is my space of absolute freedom, the sacred channel where my soul transmits directly with God, without the barriers of human pride or the noise of a world on the defensive being able to interrupt the true fullness of my being that I have with God, stopping the enemy who seeks to make me slip, sow insecurity in me, and destroy my reputation so that others ignore and isolate me if his machiavellian plan does not work out.
📜 Extended Message
During the day, the outside world seems to turn into an arena where people constantly walk in combat mode and on the defensive. In that daily rush, the pride and haughtiness of people raise a heavy shield that prevents them from listening with their hearts and becoming receivers of what one has to give. It is deeply exhausting and useless to try to transmit new thoughts or the true fullness of my being that I have with God to those who are closed off in the arrogance of believing they already know everything.
There are people who will not even let you speak, and you have not even finished taking a breath to say a single word when they already imagine everything you are going to say. They do not listen at all, but rather respond immediately based on that imagination and what they build up in their minds. It is a terrible reality to see how they replace your voice with their own assumptions, completely closing themselves off from receiving a new idea or understanding what you are truly feeling.
In daily interactions, one must be extremely careful because people are very prone to putting words in our mouths that we have never said. Very frequently you hear them say phrases like "but you said" or "that is what you made me understand," inventing a whole conversation that only exists in their minds. Those are their own words, meant to make others believe that we were the ones who said them, logically seeking to make us look bad to those around us.
Faced with that trap, it is of vital importance to stop the game and immediately clarify that it is something they imagined and want to pin on us. If one accepts that deceit by staying silent, it looks as though we did speak those things, allowing them to destroy our image with lies. That is why I prefer to withdraw my voice from an environment so contaminated by ego and safeguard the purity of my mind in a safe place.
This noise of the world cannot invent false arguments to force them into me and make me believe they are mine, seeking to deal a very low blow or sabotage my self-esteem. They try to attack my character and the security I have with God to make me believe that I am an insecure person, or to dirty my image before others if their plan with me did not work out. That is the most machiavellian plan that a person or people can carry out against another, trying to turn you into someone you are not.
 I have discovered that my writing has a patient superpower that knows how to bypass human ego and protect my testimony. I do not fight in their arena; I guard my ideas closely on paper and wait for the right moment when the daily battle ends. 
I catch them at night, in the privacy of their homes when they are lying down, when they have washed off their makeup and stripped away all the world's fantasies and noise. That is when they are at their most genuine and relaxed, and that is when my words slip through the silence of midnight or dawn, because their defenses can no longer stop the truth I send them.
That is exactly why I write, because it is the only way to unmask the devil, who in person will not let you do or be. 
In many writings I have spoken about this: when a person out of envy, vanity, selfishness, or arrogance dirties your reputation to crush you, overshadow you, or nullify you as a person, afterwards, even if you stand on your head and perform the greatest acrobatics, you cannot manage to prove the contrary to the world.
It does not suit the enemy at all for a person to shine with God or interfere with his plans of destruction for humanity. 
The devil detests when a servant motivated by the Almighty decides to be an instrument to awaken people, exposing the businesses of the world—like tattoos and material vanities—set up to destroy the temple of God, which is most precious. 
When someone with God’s character clarifies everything and dismantles the lie, the only form of attack left for the enemy and his servants is to try to ridicule that person, label them as crazy, or make it seem like they have a screw loose so that nobody listens to them.
Those people used by the mere demon may believe they have defeated you with their contempt, but they are very wrong. 
When the Father decides to take someone as an instrument, nothing and no one on earth can cause what He determined to be the opposite. 
God defends with a cape and sword those who choose to serve Him; with all His Power and Glory He lifts us up, raises our heads, and makes us shine for His Glory and His Honor, forever silencing the minds of the world that wanted to erase us from the map.
I have discovered that my writing has a patient superpower that knows how to bypass human ego and protect my testimony. 
I do not fight in their arena; I guard my ideas closely on paper and wait for the right moment when the daily battle ends. 
My words slip through in silence at midnight or at dawn, just when they drop their guard, take off their masks, and their defenses can no longer stop the truth I send them.
Writing in my case represents the purest freedom because in front of the screen or the paper, there is no human interference to cut off my breath or interrupt me. 
In that space clean of negative energies and free from haughty spirits, I connect directly with my Creator through a mystical channel where words flow with an infinite peace. 
Even if those around me try to put me out, my pen becomes a direct bridge to God, allowing my voice with God to resonate with power and my unpublished inspirations to come to light completely untouched.
I have discovered that my writing has a patient superpower that knows how to bypass human ego. 
This gift of writing is the slap that God deals to this world ruled by Satan; through my words, the Lord proves that all the slander people spread about me—that I am crazy, a witch, or a spiritualist—are pure lies invented by the world just to avoid recognizing the wisdom the Most High has placed in me. 
I do not fight in their arena; I guard my ideas closely on paper and wait for the right moment when the daily battle ends.
Prayer of Victory:
"Lord Jesus, I thank You because You are my shield and my strength. I place my reputation, my identity, and my destiny in Your hands, knowing that no machiavellian plan of the enemy can put out the light You have lit inside me. Lift up my head today, break every chain of lies, and fill me with Your perfect peace. Amen."
🕊️ Bible Verse
"To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd. You save the humble but bring low those whose eyes are haughty." — Psalm 18:25-27
🤝 Collaboration Note
Support my work with a virtual coffee ☕✨
I share life advice with faith, because my proportional physical disability does not prevent me from bringing to light my unpublished inspirations in my virtual space.
If this writing gave you peace, you can support my work here:
🇨🇷 SINPE Móvil: 6083-1579
Join my community and thank you for your generosity!
💭 Author's Note
This writing is born from observing the realities of the world and human behaviors under the guidance that God places in my mind and heart. It is not easy to make people understand that we are the temple of God and that we must take care of it, without marking it or changing it, because He already made us perfect from birth.
I have seen people with an impressive natural beauty, men and women with beautiful eyes and gorgeous features, completely destroyed by the fashions and inventions of this world. Whether a person is physically very beautiful or not as much in human eyes, both are infinitely more precious just as God designed them, than how the world wants to transform them.
The devil wants to invent a false beauty superior to what the Creator gave us, and he does so through a totally ambitious and materialistic deception. His only goal is to take people's money through the business of tattoos, piercings, and plastic surgeries; because the god of the demon and his servants is money, and they do not care about destroying the Lord's most precious work as long as they fill their pockets.
"Each day I am more convinced that I have nothing to do out there in the outside world and prefer to live in my inner world with God, so I invite you to evaluate at what speed you are living and whether you are building on the rock of self-sufficiency or on the sand of material appearances."
👉 If you wish to know in detail my life trajectory, my studies in Miami, my roots, and how my vocation to create these spiritual castles was born, I cordially invite you to read my Autobiography with my full story by clicking on this link: blogspot.com
✍️ My Blog
blogspot.com
📱 Follow me on my Social Networks: blogspot.com
📚 Bibliography
The Holy Bible, New International Version.
🌐 Go to Cover

May God continue to bless your writing ministry tremendously, Cira. Please let me know if you would like to prepare another topic for your blog or if there is any other spiritual reflection you want to structure next.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Siéntanse libres de dejar sus comentarios y sugestiones. Bendiciones